Samsung SL-M2620D Firmware Fix Overview
– Fix Samsung SL-M2620D printer error: low toner, empty toner, replace toner/stop, replace new cartridge, repare new cartridge, prepare toner, end of life replace new cart, toner exhausted, red light blinking error.
– Samsung SL-M2620D Firmware Fix means reprogramming of the printer’s firmware by overwriting the firmware permanent memory data, so that refilled cartridges can be used in your printer. Make Printer to work without toner chip, no need replace new toner cartridge, hard reset or factory reset.
– Firmware Version: 12f, 13f, 18f, 20f, 25f, 31f, 32f, 33f, 35f.
– Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2620D.
– Compatible cartridge: MLT-D116.
Some new firmware version has higher price, you can contact support to get better price : https://chiplessprinter.com/contact-us.html
Why Samsung SL-M2620D needs to be reset:
– Samsung SL-M2620D’s cartridge is enclosed with a toner chip that was used to calculate toner coverage and to deliver bold or light printout quality depending on printer original printout design.
– Samsung SL-M2620D toner chip contains calculated limitation that was managed by Samsung manufacturer. Following Samsung, if toner coverage is 5%, Samsung SL-M2620D toner chip is delivered 1.500 – 4.500 pages.
– If toner coverage is higher than 5% -> Toner Page Yields are less than “1.500 – 4.500” pages. If toner coverage is lower than 5%, Toner Page Yields are “1.500 – 4.500” pages. That is the reason why bold printouts (high toner coverage) will make printer run out of toner quickly.
– When Samsung SL-M2620D toner chip overload its calculated limitation, printer will be locked inspire of high toner cartridge.
When Samsung SL-M2620D needs to be reset:
– Samsung SL-M2620D printer’s messages: red light blinking, imprinting.
– Computer’s messages: low toner, empty toner, replace toner/stop, replace new cartridge, repare new cartridge, prepare toner, end of life replace new cart, toner exhausted, red light blinking error.
How to fix Samsung SL-M2620D Toner Error:
1. Change new toner cartridge:
2. Change new toner chip:
3. Reset Samsung SL-M2620D by using Firmware Fix:
Samsung SL-M2620D reset software introduction:
Notes before resetting Samsung SL-M2620D:
– Identify accurate version, serial and crum of Samsung SL-M2620D printer.
– How to get Samsung SL-M2620D printer info: Click Here
– Before you continue with the reprogramming of the firmware, please make sure that the device is installed on your computer.
– It is very important that under no circumstances should you remove the chip from the cartridge while reprogramming the firmware. After you have succesfully reprogrammed the printer, remove the chip from the cartridge and store it somewhere safely (the chip – a key). In all cartridges which you are going to use in the printer, the chip has to be either removed or sealed. If you have accidently inserted a new cartridge without removing the chip, the device will be blocked. In order to unblock it, you can use the stored chip as a key which help you to unblock the printer.
– And make sure that any other devices (except mouse and keyboard), which are connected to your computer via USB or LPT ports are disconnected. It’s preferable that the computer is connected to the “UPS” (uninterruptible power source) device, because if during the reprogramming process the electricity source has any interruptions, then the reprogramming will be carried out with an error, which makes the device unable to work.
– This firmware will be installed directly to your printer. Before opening firmare link make sure that printer is turned on and connected to your computer and printer drivers are installed correctly.
Be aware that with the reprogramming of the firmware the manufacturer’s warranty goes lost!!
How To Run Firmware Fix Samsung SL-M2620D
1. Connect the printer to the computer and turn it on.
2. Wait until the printer is ready for work.
3. Drag and drop *.hd to usbprns2.exe file.
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically.
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (10-20 minute) and restarts.
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, restart the printer.