If Your Epson printer has stopped with errors:
- Waste Ink Pad Counters overflow – Service Required : A printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support.
– You can Reset waste ink counters by WIC utility FREE – use Free TRIAL Reset Key.
– This TRIAL Reset Key will work ONE TIME for each printer device. Waste counters will be reset to 80%.
– Trial keys is: TRIAL or trial
– So You can continue Your printing job in few seconds!
Using WIC Reset Utility with free trial key
Check if counter is greater than 100%, you will need reset printer.
If WIC shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
Step 3: Click “Reset waste counters” button
Step 4: Enter Waste Reset Key with Trial key then click “OK”
When you got message: “Please, turn printer OFF now”, turn off your printer, then Turn On again. To check waste counter status, click “Read waste counters” you can see, now counter is 80%
Video Using WIC Reset Utility with free trial key
Frequently Asked Questions About Wic Reset Keys: Click Here
Get Full Version WIC Reset Utility Key: Click Here
Reset Epson Waste Ink Pad CounterFix Epson red lights blinking with errors: Service Required, A printer's ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support.