Why Use Epson BX630FW Firmware Key
– Epson BX630FW downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson BX630FW printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the BX630FW printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson BX630FW Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson BX630FW. Fix Epson BX630FW printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson BX630FW Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson BX630FW printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson BX630FW printer.
– Epson BX630FW firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson BX630FW
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson BX630FW printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson BX630FW:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson BX630FW for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson BX630FW for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson BX630FW printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson BX630FW color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson BX630FW printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson BX630FW printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson BX630FW printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson BX630FW Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson BX630FW printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson BX630FW printer.
Step9.: Check the BX630FW printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson BX630FW printer version:
#Epson BX630FW Firmware Key
#Epson BX630FW ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson BX630FW ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson BX630FW red light
#Epson BX630FW can’t print
#Epson BX630FW does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson BX630FW firmware error