Why Use Epson M200 Firmware Key
– Epson M200 downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson M200 printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the M200 printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson M200 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson M200. Fix Epson M200 printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson M200 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson M200 printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson M200 printer.
– Epson M200 firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson M200
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson M200 printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson M200:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson M200 for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson M200 for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson M200 printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson M200 color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson M200 printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson M200 printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson M200 printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson M200 Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson M200 printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson M200 printer.
Step9.: Check the M200 printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson M200 printer version:
#Epson M200 Firmware Key
#Epson M200 ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson M200 ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson M200 red light
#Epson M200 can’t print
#Epson M200 does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson M200 firmware error