Why Use Epson NX200 Firmware Key
– Epson NX200 downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson NX200 printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the NX200 printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson NX200 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson NX200. Fix Epson NX200 printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson NX200 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson NX200 printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson NX200 printer.
– Epson NX200 firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson NX200
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson NX200 printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson NX200:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson NX200 for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson NX200 for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson NX200 printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson NX200 color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson NX200 printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson NX200 printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson NX200 printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson NX200 Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson NX200 printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson NX200 printer.
Step9.: Check the NX200 printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson NX200 printer version:
#Epson NX200 Firmware Key
#Epson NX200 ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson NX200 ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson NX200 red light
#Epson NX200 can’t print
#Epson NX200 does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson NX200 firmware error