Why Use Epson PM400 Firmware Key
– Epson PM400 downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson PM400 printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the PM400 printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson PM400 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson PM400. Fix Epson PM400 printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson PM400 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson PM400 printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson PM400 printer.
– Epson PM400 firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson PM400
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson PM400 printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson PM400:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson PM400 for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson PM400 for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson PM400 printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson PM400 color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson PM400 printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson PM400 printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson PM400 printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson PM400 Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson PM400 printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson PM400 printer.
Step9.: Check the PM400 printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson PM400 printer version:
#Epson PM400 Firmware Key
#Epson PM400 ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson PM400 ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson PM400 red light
#Epson PM400 can’t print
#Epson PM400 does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson PM400 firmware error