Why Use Epson PX-M860F Firmware Key
– Epson PX-M860F downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson PX-M860F printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the PX-M860F printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson PX-M860F Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson PX-M860F. Fix Epson PX-M860F printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson PX-M860F Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson PX-M860F printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson PX-M860F printer.
– Epson PX-M860F firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson PX-M860F
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson PX-M860F printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson PX-M860F:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson PX-M860F for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson PX-M860F for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson PX-M860F printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson PX-M860F color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson PX-M860F printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson PX-M860F printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson PX-M860F printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson PX-M860F Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson PX-M860F printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson PX-M860F printer.
Step9.: Check the PX-M860F printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson PX-M860F printer version:
#Epson PX-M860F Firmware Key
#Epson PX-M860F ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson PX-M860F ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson PX-M860F red light
#Epson PX-M860F can’t print
#Epson PX-M860F does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson PX-M860F firmware error