Why Use Epson PX-S5040 Firmware Key
– Epson PX-S5040 downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson PX-S5040 printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the PX-S5040 printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson PX-S5040 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson PX-S5040. Fix Epson PX-S5040 printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson PX-S5040 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson PX-S5040 printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson PX-S5040 printer.
– Epson PX-S5040 firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson PX-S5040
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson PX-S5040 printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson PX-S5040:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson PX-S5040 for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson PX-S5040 for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson PX-S5040 printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson PX-S5040 color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson PX-S5040 printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson PX-S5040 printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson PX-S5040 printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson PX-S5040 Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson PX-S5040 printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson PX-S5040 printer.
Step9.: Check the PX-S5040 printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson PX-S5040 printer version:
#Epson PX-S5040 Firmware Key
#Epson PX-S5040 ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson PX-S5040 ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson PX-S5040 red light
#Epson PX-S5040 can’t print
#Epson PX-S5040 does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson PX-S5040 firmware error