Why Use Epson SX209 Firmware Key
– Epson SX209 downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson SX209 printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the SX209 printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson SX209 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson SX209. Fix Epson SX209 printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson SX209 Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson SX209 printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson SX209 printer.
– Epson SX209 firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson SX209
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson SX209 printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson SX209:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson SX209 for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson SX209 for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson SX209 printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson SX209 color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson SX209 printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson SX209 printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson SX209 printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson SX209 Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson SX209 printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson SX209 printer.
Step9.: Check the SX209 printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson SX209 printer version:
#Epson SX209 Firmware Key
#Epson SX209 ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson SX209 ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson SX209 red light
#Epson SX209 can’t print
#Epson SX209 does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson SX209 firmware error