Why Use Epson TX320F Firmware Key
– Epson TX320F downgrade firmware key: this is required when NON-ORIGINAL ink cartridges are NOT recognized by the printer. This is because printers’ firmware has been updated from the Epson server to the newest firmware where not original ink cartridges are forbidden to be used. In this case, You have to Downgrade firmware back to old.
– When the Epson TX320F printer is updated to the new firmware, only genuine ink cartridges are received but not compatible ink cartridges. If we try to insert a compatible ink cartridge into the TX320F printer, the printer will warn not to recognize the cartridge and give error messages: Epson TX320F Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– This article shows how to downgrade the firmware version for Epson TX320F. Fix Epson TX320F printer error not recognizing external ink cartridges: Epson TX320F Incompatible Ink Cartridge, ink cartridges are not recognized, the ink cartridge is not recognized.
– After Downgrade Firmware for Epson TX320F printer, the printer can recognize the ink cartridge or we can install a compatible ink cartridge for Epson TX320F printer.
– Epson TX320F firmware key can fix data recovery mode errors, freezes, and cannot boot into normal mode.
How to downgrade firmware Epson TX320F
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson TX320F printer need to downgrade firmware version.
– Download Downgrade Firmware Epson TX320F:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson TX320F for Windows:
– Free Download Software Downgrade Firmware Epson TX320F for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson TX320F printer is supported with the firmware change feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson TX320F color printer
Step2.: Connect the Epson TX320F printer to the computer with a USB cable, then click Change Firmware to see how to enter Service Mode.
– How to enter Service Mode:
Step3.: Select Epson TX320F printer to Downgrade Firmware.
Step4.: Select Epson TX320F printer then click Update.
Step5.: select Yes to continue.
Step6.: Enter the Epson TX320F Firmware Key, then click OK.
Step7.: Wait for the software to automatically downgrade the firmware version for Epson TX320F printer.
Step8.: Click OK to complete the firmware version downgrade process for Epson TX320F printer.
Step9.: Check the TX320F printer firmware after downgrading the version.
Video tutorial to downgrade Epson TX320F printer version:
#Epson TX320F Firmware Key
#Epson TX320F ink cartridge is not recognized
#Epson TX320F ink cartridges are not recognized
#Epson TX320F red light
#Epson TX320F can’t print
#Epson TX320F does not receive ink cartridges
#Epson TX320F firmware error