Reset Epson ME-400
Resetting the waste ink pad counter on your Epson ME 400 printer is a necessary step when experiencing issues with the printer’s waste ink pad. Over time, the ink pads may become saturated with excess ink, leading to error messages or the need for replacement. By resetting the waste ink pad counter, you can ensure the continued efficiency and longevity of your printer.
However, it’s important to note that resetting the waste ink pad counter should only be done if you are comfortable with performing the task yourself. If you are unsure or hesitant, it is recommended to seek professional assistance to avoid any potential damage to your printer.
To reset the waste ink pad counter on your Epson ME 400 printer, you can follow these steps:
1. Download an Epson reset utility tool compatible with your printer model.
2. Open the reset utility tool and select the Epson ME 400 printer from the list.
3. Click on “Reset Waste Counters” or a similar option.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
5. Once the reset is complete, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source for a few minutes.
6. Plug the printer back in and turn it on.
By successfully resetting the waste ink pad counter, you can eliminate error messages and restore the optimal functioning of your Epson ME 400 printer. Remember to regularly check the ink levels in your printer and perform maintenance tasks whenever necessary to ensure smooth printing operations.
Download Epson ME-400 Resetter
How to Reset Epson ME-400
1. Read Epson ME-400 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson ME-400 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson ME-400 off then on
5. Check Epson ME-400 Counter
Reset Epson ME 400 Waste Ink Pad Counter on Youtube
– Video Reset Epson ME 400 Waste Ink Pad Counter on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 2 views with a duration of 4:42, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@resetprinter7584.