Reset Epson DX4200
If you own an Epson Stylus DX4200 printer, you might have come across a common issue with the waste ink pad counter, which can hinder your printing experience. The waste ink pad counter is a safety feature that prevents ink from overflowing and causing damages to the printer. Over time, as you use the printer, the waste ink pad fills up, and the counter reaches its maximum limit, displaying an error message and prohibiting further printing.
Resetting the waste ink pad counter is a simple solution to this problem, and can easily be done by following a few steps. However, it is important to note that the process involves opening up the printer and coming into contact with internal components. If you are not confident in doing it yourself, it is recommended to seek professional help.
To reset the waste ink pad counter in your Epson Stylus DX4200 printer, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
2. Open the printer cover to gain access to the print head.
3. Locate the waste ink pad on the far right side of the printer.
4. Carefully remove the waste ink pad and clean it thoroughly.
5. After cleaning, place the waste ink pad back in its original position.
6. Close the printer cover and plug it back into the power source.
7. Turn on the printer and the waste ink pad counter should be reset.
Resetting the waste ink pad counter in your Epson Stylus DX4200 printer will resolve the error message and allow you to resume printing without interruption. By following these steps, you can avoid the hassle of contacting customer support or taking your printer to a service center. It is important to regularly clean the waste ink pad to prevent future issues and maintain the printer’s performance.
Download Epson DX4200 Resetter
How to Reset Epson DX4200
1. Read Epson DX4200 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson DX4200 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson DX4200 off then on
5. Check Epson DX4200 Counter
Reset Epson Stylus DX4200 Waste Ink Pad Counter on Youtube
– Video Reset Epson Stylus DX4200 Waste Ink Pad Counter on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 1202 views with a duration of 4:39, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@resetprinter7584.