Epson WF7210 AdjProg Definition
– OS Support: only Windows Operating System.
– Because Adjprog.exe gets Hardware ID info –> Antivirus will misunderstand Adjprog.exe is the virus ==> you need to disable antivirus before extract and run Epson WF7210 Adjustment Program or add to exclusion folder
– Limitation: Unlimited using on 1 Computer.
– Epson WF7210 AdjProg or Epson WF7210 Adjustment Program or Epson WF7210 Adj Program, is a middleware developed by third-party software to supply for Epson WF7210 printer, making printer continuous printing without error.
– Epson WF-7210/WF-7710/WF-7715/WF-7720 Adjustment Program Free Download:
– Password extract archive file: chiplessprinter.com
– Epson WF7210 Adjustment Program is featured with clearing the platen pad counter, ultra-deep clean to clean the printhead, adjust the smoothness of the printhead, adjust the motor headers, and fix the errors: no printing, lack of colour printing, colour blur, prints with horizontal and vertical stripes…
Epson WF7210 Adjustment Functions:
– Reset Platen pad counter
– EEPROM initial setting
– Initial Ink Charge
– Head ID Setting
– Top margin Adjustment
– Bi-D Adjustment
– USB ID Input
– Deep Cleaning the Print Head
WARNING!!! The program does not reset the main absorber Maintenance Box counter