Reset Epson L4266
If you own an Epson L4260 L4261 L4267 printer and are experiencing issues that require a reset, you may be delighted to know that you can reset it for free. Resetting your printer can help resolve various issues such as software errors, network connectivity issues, or even clearing the printer’s memory.
Here is a step-by-step guide to resetting your Epson L4260 L4261 L4267 printer for free:
1. Turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source.
2. Press and hold the “Resume” or “Stop” button on your printer. While holding the button, press and hold the “Power” button.
3. Keep both buttons pressed for about five seconds, then release them. This will initiate the factory reset process.
4. Wait for the printer to complete the reset. It may take a few minutes, so be patient.
5. Once the reset is complete, you can plug the printer back into the power source and turn it on.
6. After the printer boots up, you may need to reconfigure any network settings or reinstall any necessary printer drivers.
It’s important to note that a factory reset will erase any custom settings you have made on your printer, so it’s recommended to take note of any important configurations before proceeding.
By following these simple steps, you can reset your Epson L4260 L4261 L4267 printer for free. This can potentially resolve various issues and help restore your printer’s functionality.
Download Epson L4266 Resetter
How to Reset Epson L4266
1. Read Epson L4266 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson L4266 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson L4266 off then on
5. Check Epson L4266 Counter
How to reset Epson L4260 L4261 L4267 for Free on Youtube
– Video How to reset Epson L4260 L4261 L4267 for Free on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 3359 views with a duration of 3:11, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@erladin.