Why to lock Epson WF-3622 printer’s ink chip?
– The Epson WF-3622 printer is equipped with an additional chip (ink cartridge) on each color ink tank. When you reach the maximum number of prints per month for your particular model, it’ll lock up and display a low ink level before needing replacement; or vice versa if too many are used in one go!
There are 3 solutions to fix Epson WF-3622 printer out of ink
1. Replace with a new ink cartridge:
– This solution is extremely expensive because ink cartridges are very expensive and every time we run out of ink we have to replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
2. Replace the new ink chip:
– This solution is more economical than replacing a new cartridge, but the WF-3622 printer cartridge for individual colors is difficult to find, has few units, and is also quite expensive.
3. Permanently reset ink chip by WIC reset utility:
Permanently Reset Epson WF-3622 Printer What Benefits Do We Get?
– Permanently reset Epson WF-3622 printer ink chip with 100% success, remove all errors ink low, ink level.
– Solution to fix Epson WF-3622 printer error that cannot print, making Epson WF-3622 printer continue the printing process permanently without the need for ink chips anymore.
– After resetting the Epson WF-3622 printer chip, we never need to use the ink chip again, install a continuous ink guide for the Epson WF-3622 printer (continuous CISS guide) for comfortable printing. When the ink runs out, refill the ink to continue the printing process.
– After resetting the Epson WF-3622 printer’s ink chip, we can install it on any computer without fear of chip lock error anymore.
– We can see the instructions to lock the Epson WF-3622 printer ink cartridge with just a few simple below steps.
– This article guides on how to permanently lock Epson XP 605 color printer ink chip with 100% success. After fixing the problem of low ink level error, out-of-ink and unable print capabilities in your device can install external ink CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System) without needing to replace either cartridge or chips!
How to lock the Epson WF-3622 ink chip
– Unplug all USB connections to the computer except keyboard, mouse, and Epson WF-3622 printer need to make chipless.
– Download Chipless Epson WF-3622 Software:
– Free Download Chipless Epson WF-3622 Utility for Windows:
– Free Download Chipless Epson WF-3622 Utility for MAC OS:
Step1.: Install the Wicreset software, then check if the Epson WF-3622 printer is supported with the chipless solution feature:
– If supported, we see how to enter Service Mode (Update Mode) for Epson WF-3622 printer
– Notice: If you want to make chipless in normal mode, all cartridges must be in good working, no cartridge will show an error: out of ink, ink empty, low ink level or not compatible ink cartridge error..
Step 2.: Connect the Epson WF-3622 to the computer using the USB cable, then press Change Firmware (this is how to lock Epson ink cartridge WF-3622 in Normal Mode).
– in Step 1. let’s see if Epson WF-3622 is supported to lock the chip in Normal Mode or Service Mode (Update Mode)
– How to login Service Mode for Epson WF-3622:
Step 3.: Select Epson WF-3622 to turn off the ink chip.
Step 4.: Enter Epson WF-3622 Chipless Key.
Step 5.: Wait for the software to automatically update the chipless solution for Epson WF-3622.
Step 6.: When the software is finished running, we turn off the printer and then turn it back on to complete the process of permanently resetting the Epson WF-3622.
Step 7.: Check ink level after make chipless firmware for Epson WF-3622:
Video tutorial chipless solution Epson WF-3622 in Normal Mode:
Video tutorial chipless solution Epson WF-3622 in Service Mode:
#Reset chip Epson WF-3622
#Chipless Solution Epson WF-3622
#Clear Chip Epson WF-3622
#Crack chip Epson WF-3622
#Unlock chip Epson WF-3622
#Epson WF-3622 ink out error
#Chipless Firmware Epson WF-3622
#Epson WF-3622 Low Ink Level
#Epson WF-3622 cartridge is very low