Reset Epson L3158
Resetting an Epson L3158 printer is a common practice to resolve various issues like paper jams, error codes, or printer connectivity problems. By performing a reset, you can restore the printer to its default factory settings, resolving any software conflicts or glitches that may occur over time. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset an Epson L3158 printer:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
2. Wait for a few minutes and then plug the printer back in.
3. Press and hold the ‘Reset’ button while turning on the printer.
4. Continue holding the ‘Reset’ button until the ‘Power’ and ‘Ink’ indicators start flashing simultaneously.
5. Release the ‘Reset’ button and press it again for about 3 seconds. The indicators will stop flashing.
6. Wait for a moment until the ‘Power’ and ‘Ink’ indicators stop flashing and remain lit.
7. Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source once more.
8. Leave the printer unplugged for at least 5 minutes to ensure a complete reset.
9. Plug the printer back in, turn it on, and it should now be reset to its factory default settings.
Resetting your Epson L3158 printer can help resolve minor issues and ensure smoother performance. However, keep in mind that a reset will also clear any custom settings and preferences you may have set on your printer. So, it’s important to make note of any personalized settings before performing a reset.
Download Epson L3158 Resetter
How to Reset Epson L3158
1. Read Epson L3158 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson L3158 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson L3158 off then on
5. Check Epson L3158 Counter
How to reset epson L3158 on Youtube
– Video How to reset epson L3158 on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 3490 views with a duration of 6:35, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@tegysolutions.