Reset Epson L386
Resetting the ink pad on your Epson L382 or Epson L386 printer is an essential process to ensure the smooth functioning of your printer. Over time, the ink pad absorbs excess ink during the printing process, resulting in a message indicating that it needs to be replaced or reset. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset the ink pad on your printer:
1. Start by turning off your printer and disconnecting it from the power source. This step is crucial to avoid any mishaps during the reset process.
2. Locate the waste ink pad, which is typically located at the rear of the printer. It is a sponge-like material that absorbs excess ink.
3. Carefully remove the waste ink pad from the printer. Take caution not to damage any other parts while doing so.
4. Rinse the ink pad thoroughly under running water until the water runs clear. This will help remove any dried ink and residue.
5. Allow the ink pad to dry completely before reinstalling it back into the printer.
6. Once the ink pad is dry, carefully place it back into the printer in its original position.
7. Plug in the printer and turn it on. Engage in a test print to ensure that the ink pad has been successfully reset.
By following these steps, you can reset the ink pad on your Epson L382 or L386 printer and maintain its efficient functioning. It is advisable to regularly check the ink pad and reset it when necessary to prevent any printing issues and prolong the lifespan of your printer.
Download Epson L386 Resetter
How to Reset Epson L386
1. Read Epson L386 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson L386 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson L386 off then on
5. Check Epson L386 Counter
How to Reset Ink Pad Epson L382, Epson L386 Printer? on Youtube
– Video How to Reset Ink Pad Epson L382, Epson L386 Printer? on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 2650 views with a duration of 2:35, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@BilalKhalid.