Canon TS8230 Series flashing alternating Orange – Green error on printer
Canon TS8230 Series error message: Waste tank full, Ink absorber full, The ink absorber is nearly full
How to Clear Canon TS8230 Series Ink Absorber Counter
Put Canon TS8230 Series printer in service mode:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel/Stop button.
3. Press and hold the ON button (do not release both buttons).
4. Release the Resume/Cancel/Stop button (do not release the ON button).
5. While holding the ON button, press the Resume/Cancel/Stop button 5 times, then release both the ON and Resume/Cancel/Stop buttons together.
Canon TS8230 Series printer in service mode: computer detects new hardware, led on printer goes green light.
Download and run Canon TS8230 Series ink absorber utility
– Free Download Canon TS8230 Series Resetter For Windows : Download
– Free Download Canon TS8230 Series Resetter For MAC: Download
– Run the ink absorber utility, click on “Clear Waste Counters” button, and read the checked list, if all of them are good, click YES to continue resetting Canon TS8230 Series Waste Counter