Reset Epson L375
If you own an Epson L375 printer, you may have encountered the issue of seeing an error message indicating that your printer’s ink pads are nearing the end of their service life. This problem is quite common and can prevent you from using your printer until it has been resolved. However, there is a solution – resetting the Epson L375 printer’s ink pads.
Resetting the ink pads involves using a software tool called “Almohadillas” that allows you to reset the built-in counter of the printer’s ink pads. This tool is specifically designed for Epson printers and is often included with the printer’s software package. If you don’t have this tool, you can download it from the official Epson website.
To reset the ink pads, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that your Epson L375 printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
2. Open the Almohadillas software tool on your computer.
3. Select your printer model from the list of available devices.
4. Click on the “Reset” button to reset the ink pad counter.
5. Wait for the tool to complete the reset process. This may take a few minutes.
6. Once the reset is complete, restart your printer and test it to ensure that the error message has disappeared.
It is important to note that resetting the ink pads is not a permanent solution and should only be done as a temporary fix. Over time, the ink pads will reach their maximum limit and will need to be replaced. However, resetting the counter will allow you to continue using your printer until you are able to replace the ink pads.
In conclusion, resetting the Epson L375 printer’s ink pads using the Almohadillas software tool can help resolve the issue of the printer’s ink pads nearing the end of their service life. It is a temporary solution that enables you to continue using your printer until you are able to replace the ink pads.
Download Epson L375 Resetter
How to Reset Epson L375
1. Read Epson L375 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson L375 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson L375 off then on
5. Check Epson L375 Counter
reset epson L375, almohadillas on Youtube
– Video reset epson L375, almohadillas on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 15308 views with a duration of 4:37, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@jjgarage2176.