Reset Epson L475
Resetting the Epson L575, L475, L375 and solving the pad error issue
The Epson L575, L475, L375 are widely popular printers known for their efficiency and quality print output. However, like any other electronic device, these printers might encounter issues over time, one of which is the pad error problem. Luckily, this issue can be resolved by resetting the printer, and in this article, we will explain how to do it.
When a pad error occurs in an Epson printer, it usually indicates that the ink pads are saturated with waste ink. This can prevent the printer from functioning properly and might even cause it to stop working. To fix this issue, a reset is necessary.
To reset the Epson L575, L475, or L375, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
2. With the printer turned off, press and hold the Resume button.
3. While holding the Resume button, press and hold the Power button.
4. Keep both buttons pressed until all the lights on the printer start flashing.
5. Release the Resume and Power buttons simultaneously.
6. Press the Resume button four times.
After following these steps, the printer should reset, and the pad error message should disappear. You can now turn on the printer and use it as usual.
By resetting the printer, you are essentially clearing the waste ink counter and allowing the printer to function normally again. It is important to note that resetting the printer does not physically remove the waste ink pads; it only resets the software counters.
In conclusion, if you encounter a pad error with your Epson L575, L475, or L375 printer, don’t panic. By following the simple steps outlined above, you can easily reset the printer and resolve the issue. Remember to always refer to the printer’s manual for specific instructions and reach out to Epson’s customer support if you need further assistance.
Download Epson L475 Resetter
How to Reset Epson L475
1. Read Epson L475 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson L475 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson L475 off then on
5. Check Epson L475 Counter
RESET EPSON L575, L475, L375, SOLUCIONAR ERROR DE ALMOHADILLAS on Youtube
– Video RESET EPSON L575, L475, L375, SOLUCIONAR ERROR DE ALMOHADILLAS on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 157517 views with a duration of 5:11, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@SERVITECURIBE.