HP 135A , 135W , 135r Firmware Update Chipless Overview
– Product name: HP 135A , 135W , 135r Permanent Clear Toner Chip Page Counter.
– Version: V3.82.01.11.
– Compatible models: HP LASER MFP 135A, HP LASER MFP 135W, HP LASER MFP 135R.
– Fix errors: Cartridge is low, Cartridge is very low, very low toner.
– Compatible toner cartridges:
HP 106A Black, Part Number: W1106A, HP 107A Black, Part Number: W1107A
– Functional: Modify HP 135A , 135W , 135r Printer’s Firmware -> HP 135A , 135W , 135r printer will not require Toner Chips (IC Chips on toner cartridges) anymore. You will not need toner chip or replace toner cartridges if they are broken. Fix red light or red light blinking: install new toner cartridge, toner life end, replace new toner cartridge, toner empty, toner low, toner exhausted…Makes HP 135A , 135W , 135r to work without toner chip.
Login Download Mode And Update HP 135A, 135W, 135R Chipless Firmware
– Additional info:
Before you continue with the reprogramming of the firmware, please make sure that the device is installed on your computer.
It is very important that under no circumstances should you remove the chip from the cartridge while reprogramming the firmware. After you have succesfully reprogrammed the printer, remove the chip from the cartridge and store it somewhere safely (the chip – a key). In all cartridges which you are going to use in the printer, the chip has to be either removed or sealed. If you have accidently inserted a new cartridge without removing the chip, the device will be blocked. In order to unblock it, you can use the stored chip as a key which help you to unblock the printer.
And make sure that any other devices (except mouse and keyboard), which are connected to your computer via USB or LPT ports are disconnected. Its preferable that the computer is connected to the “UPS” (uninterruptible power source) device, because if during the reprogramming process the electricity source has any interruptions, then the reprogramming will be carried out with an error, which makes the device unable to work.
Be aware that with the reprogramming of the firmware the manufacturers warranty goes lost!!
How to get HP 135A , 135W , 135R printer info
How to Reset Page Counter HP 135A , 135W , 135r
1. Connect the HP 135A , 135W , 135r printer to the computer by usb cable and turn it off.
2. Log HP 135A , 135W , 135r printer in force mode:
– While holding the Cancel (x) button, turn on the printer, release both buttons, and press Cancel again. The display should show “Wait Image”.
3. Drag and drop *.hd to usbprns2.exe.
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically.
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (5 – 10 minute) and restarts.
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, use tapes to cover toner chip and restart the printer.
Download Firmware Reset HP 135A , 135W , 135r: $12 USD