Reset Epson Color 1150
If you own an Epson printer, you may have encountered the dreaded “ink cartridge low” warning, even when the cartridge is not completely empty. Replacing ink cartridges can be expensive, so finding a way to reset them and trick them into thinking they’re full can be a great cost-saving hack. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reset an Epson ink cartridge and potentially extend its lifespan.
1. Start by removing the ink cartridge from your Epson printer. Make sure the printer is turned off and unplugged before you proceed.
2. Locate the chip on the cartridge. This is a small electronic component that communicates with the printer and informs it about ink levels.
3. Use a pin or a sharp object to gently push down on the chip. Be careful not to damage it or apply excessive force.
4. Hold the pin on the chip for about 10-15 seconds. This action will reset the chip and fool the printer into thinking that the cartridge is full.
5. Once you have reset the chip, carefully reinsert the cartridge back into the printer.
6. Turn on the printer and check if the “ink cartridge low” warning has disappeared. If it has, you have successfully reset the cartridge!
It’s important to note that this method may not work for all Epson cartridges or printer models. Some newer cartridges have advanced technology that makes them difficult to reset. Additionally, resetting an ink cartridge does not actually refill it with ink, it simply tricks the printer’s software. Eventually, the cartridge will run out of ink and will need to be replaced.
Resetting an Epson ink cartridge can be a useful workaround to get a little extra life out of your cartridge and reduce costs. However, it’s always recommended to use genuine ink cartridges and follow manufacturer instructions for the best printing results and to avoid any damage to your printer.
Download Epson Color 1150 Resetter
How to Reset Epson Color 1150
1. Read Epson Color 1150 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson Color 1150 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson Color 1150 off then on
5. Check Epson Color 1150 Counter
How to reset an Epson ink cartridge and trick it into thinking it’s full. on Youtube
– Video How to reset an Epson ink cartridge and trick it into thinking it’s full. on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 534082 views with a duration of 1:57, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@Theinkrefillexperts.