Reset Epson L130
If you own an Epson printer model such as L130, L220, L310, L360, or L365, you may encounter an error message about the waste ink pad counter being full. This counter keeps track of the amount of ink that the printer has used and when it reaches a certain level, the waste ink pad needs to be replaced or reset to continue printing. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to reset the waste ink pad counter error.
To begin, ensure that your printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
1. Download and install the Epson Adjustment Program from the official Epson website. This program is designed to help you reset the waste ink pad counter.
2. Once installed, run the Epson Adjustment Program. A window will appear with various options.
3. Under the Maintenance section, click on Waste ink pad counter and then click on OK.
4. A new window will open, displaying the current ink pad count. Click on the Initialize button to reset the counter.
5. After the counter is reset, a confirmation message will appear. Click on OK to close the window.
6. Finally, turn off your printer and then turn it on again. The waste ink pad counter error should now be resolved, allowing you to continue printing.
It’s important to note that resetting the waste ink pad counter does not physically clean or replace the waste ink pad. It simply allows you to continue using the printer while monitoring the ink levels and replacing the pads when necessary. Regular maintenance and cleaning are still recommended to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of your Epson printer.
By following these instructions, you can confidently reset the waste ink pad counter error on your Epson L130, L220, L310, L360, or L365 printer and continue printing without any disruptions.
Download Epson L130 Resetter
How to Reset Epson L130
1. Read Epson L130 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
2. Reset Epson L130 Waste Ink Pad Counter
– Buy Serial Key:
4. Wait 30s, turn Epson L130 off then on
5. Check Epson L130 Counter
How to reset epson L130-L220-L310-L360-L365 waste ink pad counter error – reset instructions on Youtube
– Video How to reset epson L130-L220-L310-L360-L365 waste ink pad counter error – reset instructions on YouTube, as of the current time, has received 159695 views with a duration of 3:39, taken from the YouTube channel: youtube.com/@OVERPRINTBD.