Fix Epson red lights blinking with errors: Service Required, A printer's ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support.
Price: $7.86Price: $8.86
– Epson BX310FN Maintenance Error, Epson BX310FN Service Required: A printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support. The waste ink absorption pad is saturated, contact your local delear or repair center to request replacement
– Epson BX310FN red lights blinking Error
How to Reset Epsson BX310FN
1. Dowwnload Epsson BX310FN Resetter:
– BX310FN Resetter For Windows: Download
– BX310FN Resetter For MAC: Download
2. Read Epsson BX310FN Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
3. Reset Epson BX310FN Waste Ink Pad Counter