Fix Epson red lights blinking with errors: Service Required, A printer's ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support.
Price: $7.86Price: $8.86
– Epson EP-706A Maintenance Error, Epson EP-706A Service Required: A printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support. The waste ink absorption pad is saturated, contact your local delear or repair center to request replacement
– Epson EP-706A red lights blinking Error
How to Reset Epsson EP-706A
1. Dowwnload Epsson EP-706A Resetter:
– EP-706A Resetter For Windows: Download
– EP-706A Resetter For MAC: Download
2. Read Epsson EP-706A Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
3. Reset Epson EP-706A Waste Ink Pad Counter