Fix Epson red lights blinking with errors: Service Required, A printer's ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support.
Price: $7.86Price: $8.86
– Epson Artisan 710 Maintenance Error, Epson Artisan 710 Service Required: A printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support. The waste ink absorption pad is saturated, contact your local delear or repair center to request replacement
– Epson Artisan 710 red lights blinking Error
How to Reset Epsson Artisan 710
1. Dowwnload Epsson Artisan 710 Resetter:
– Artisan 710 Resetter For Windows: Download
– Artisan 710 Resetter For MAC: Download
2. Read Epsson Artisan 710 Waste Ink Pad Counter:
If Resetter shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
==>Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
3. Reset Epson Artisan 710 Waste Ink Pad Counter
4. Put Serial Key:
5. Wait 30s, turn Epson Artisan 710 off then on
6. Check Epson Artisan 710 Counter
Video: How To Reset Epson Artisan 710 Ink Pad Counter